2020 Intermountain Forestry Cooperative Annual Meeting
End Date: March 25, 2020
Location: Moscow, ID
March 24th, All Day (Technical Meeting)
8:15 Welcome, Housekeeping announcements
8:30 – 10:00 Keynote & Spotlight Addresses
- 1st Annual James A. Moore Keynote Address: The History and Importance of Integrating “Innovation” in to Forging Successful Forestry Businesses – David New, Growing Excellence Inc., Biosketch-New
- 1st Annual Regional Spotlight Series: It’s Not All About Research: Mechanics of a Successful Applied Biometrics Program – Nathaniel Osborne, Rayonier, Biosketch-Osborne
10:30-Noon IFC project updates
Lunch On your own
1:30-2:30 Regional research updates
3:00-4:30 University research updates
March 25th (Steering Committee Meeting)
8:00 – 2:00 (for Steering Committee Members Only)
- Technical Meeting (3/24/20): Moscow, ID, Best Western Plus University Inn – Empire/Palouse Room
- Steering Committee Meeting (3/25/20): Moscow, ID, University of Idaho, College of Natural Resources, Room 200
- IFC Member/Student – No registration fee
* There is no registration fee (in-person or online) for students or those employed by the following organizations: Bennett Lumber, Bureau of Land Management, Hancock Forest Management, Idaho Department of Lands, Inland Empire Paper, Molpus Timberlands, PotlatchDeltic, Stimson Lumber, United States Forest Service, Washington Department of Natural Resources.
- Non-member: In-person - $50, Online** - $25
** For those who are unable to attend in person, we will be streaming the meeting online and will also video record the meeting for later posting to our website. An online meeting link will be posted to the IFC website .
Best Western Plus University Inn - Moscow
For overnight accommodations, a guest room block is being held at the Best Western Plus University Inn, 1516 Pullman Rd, Moscow, ID 83843. The guest room block is being held until March 1, 2020. Prior to that date, please call 208-882-0550/800-325-8765 and mention the Intermountain Forestry Cooperative. Please call directly as travel websites and the general Best Western International reservations site will not have information regarding the group rate.