2020 North American Forest and Conservation Nursery Technology Recorded Webinar Series: FREE
Location: Webinar Series
– Considering the Fall Planting Option: A Biological Perspective to Support A Successful Outcome – Steve Grossnickle, NurseryToForest Solutions and Joanne E. MacDonald, Natural Resources Canada – Click here to view the recorded Aug. 5 webinar.
– Expert Panel Discussion: Strategies for Nursery Operations During the Pandemic – Click here to view the recorded Aug. 12 webinar.
– Water wise: efficient nursery water use – Sarah White, Clean Water3, Clemson University – Click here to view the recorded Aug. 19 webinar. Click here to view a PDF of the Aug. 19 presentation.
– Climate Change and Variability Impacts on Nurseries – Steve McNulty, USDA Southeast Regional Climate Hub – Click here to view the recorded Aug. 26 webinar
– The Potential for Improving Nursery Practices through the Application of Plant Hydraulic Physiology Research – Rebecca Sheridan, Oregon State University Click here to view the recorded Sept. 2 webinar
– Challenges to the Reforestation Pipeline in the Southwestern US: From Seed to Nursery to Outplanting – Owen Burney, New Mexico State University Click here to view the recorded Sept. 9 webinar
– Seed Preparation Techniques to Maximize Germination in the Nursery – Nabil Khadduri, Washington Department of Natural Resources, Webster Nursery Click here to view the recorded Sept. 16 webinar
– Seedling Development: The Establishment, Rapid Growth, and Hardening – Jeremy Pinto, USDA Forest Service Click here to view the recorded Sept. 23 webinar
- Western Forest and Conservation Nursery Association
- Intertribal Nursery Council
- Joint Southern and Northeastern Forest and Conservation Nursery Associations
- Intermountain Container Seedling Growers’ Association
- Forest Nursery Association of British Columbia
Webinars will begin at 8AM (Hawaii) / 10AM (Alaska) / 11AM (Pacific) / 12PM (Mountain) / 1PM (Central) / 2PM (Eastern).