We can help you bring your conference or workshop idea to life. A successful event requires a variety of tasks and WFCA can assist you in making everything run smoothly. We have over 25 years’ experience in all aspects of professional continuing education and can do as little or as much as you need to augment your activities.
Our goal is to set up a division of labor whereby you do what you have time for and WFCA picks up the remaining activities to produce a well-received event.
Our services include
- Receiving registrations via online, phone, mail or fax and producing name badges.
- Receiving registration payments via credit cards, checks or purchase orders.
- Graphic design services for printed marketing materials, logos, and onsite programs.
- Negotiations with hotels for meeting space and room blocks.
- Payments and deposits to vendors, caterers and hotels from registration funds.
- Serve as recipient organization for federal grants or meeting related funds.
- Provide on-site registration desk at event.
- Printing on-site programs and handouts.
- Provide on-site conference administration to include working with the hotel on audio visuals and meals.
- Paying for invited speaker travel and honorariums from registration funds.
We can customize our services for your event and find the right set to compliment your level of involvement in planning a continuing education event.
Contact Richard Zabel at 503-226-4562 for more information.